Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Out (Hopefully Back Soon)

Friday, November 6, 2009
As you can probably tell, I am still out. It turns out the chest congestion is actually pneumonia. I am up and about, but still coughing quite a bit and lethargic. I pray I will be back by Monday with regular updates and posts. There has been some crazy stuff happening in the world of "pop culture" that I have tons of thoughts on (some of which may not get their own blog post, depending on other cultural developments):

- Devout, Mormon moms making sexy calendars
- The movie 2012 and religious discrimination, er tolerance
- Education's (Mis)education
- Inmates rescuing a prison guard
- The New/Old Mickey Mouse
- ABC's FlashForward and Predestination

My mind has been racing, but due to health limitations have had no outlet! I look forward to returning soon. Until then...

_____________________

0 comments:

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates